You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps transform lives regularly means that you’re dedicated to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Omaha
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Organize and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.